10 Jul Mac Pro Care
Macs are designed to last you a lifetime with the right care. Here are some Mac Pro Care tips
- Make a habit of backing up your data on a regular basis.
- Cut down on tasks and utilities that run in the background. This makes your Mac Pro lag.
- Install an anti-malware software to protect your laptop from any viruses or malware it will come in contact with.
- Delete old files. They clog up your hard drive and make your Mac slower.
- Keep your desktop clean. The more files and apps on your desktop, the slower your laptop will be
- Update your software regularly
- Shut down apps that you aren’t using. They are just slowing your Mac Pro down.
Mac Pro Care is essential to making your Mac Pro last.